OMS 420 OXYGEN & COMBUSTIBLES MONITOR
IN-SITU COMBUSTION OPTIMIZATION MONITOR
In-Situ Oxygen and Combustibles (COe) Transmitter
Superior Design for Superior Results!
- Combination of O2 and COe for ideal combustion efficiency
- Real-time measurements
- Unique, heated solid electrolyte combustibles sensor
- Easy access to sensors for fast and simple service
The MRU OMS 420 Series Transmitters are offered in four different versions: Compact, Remote mount, High-temp, or Ex for hazardous locations. The OMS 420’s are the ideal choice to optimize fuel efficiency on combustion sources, with a number of advantages over other transmitters.
- The addition of our unique combustibles sensor allows safe operation with a lower Excess Air Ration, translating in to higher efficiencies
- The MRU Combustibles Sensor is accurate and stable even down to 1% oxygen – No dilution is needed.
- The Flow Guidance Tube design allows the sensor to be mounted near the back of the transmitter to make service fast, easy, and no need for system shutdown.
- Mounting versatility
- Available Auto Calibration
Better sensors and design for better performance and reliability
- Zirconium dioxide O2 sensor has long life, fast response, high stability & low energy consumption
- Heated Solid Electrolyte COe sensor has high accuracy/sensitivity, fast response, long life, and stable down to 1% oxygen -No dilution air required,
- Flow Guidance Tube allows easy access to the sensors and are suitable for high dust / particulate or high temperature applications to 3000°F with probe lengths to 6′
- Optional Auto Calibration
|COe – Combustibles||0 … 1,000 ppm COe (combustibles gas)|
|O2 – Oxygen||0.1 … 25 % (user defined analog output range)|
|Dimensions and other data|
|Transmitter outputs||Two (2) 4/20mA and RS485 (Modbus)|
|Flange||DN65 PN6, Ø 6.5″ (165 mm) for Compact & RT
4″ 150lb ANSI for HT;
4″ 150lb ANSI Flange Adapter for Compact & RT
|Response time T90||< 10 seconds|
|Power supply||18-24VDC; 90-100 W|
|Protection class||IP 65|
|Weight||> 33lbs (15 kg), depending on probe tube size|