COMPLETE CEM SYSTEM / EMISSIONS MONITORING
The multi-component gas analyzer SWG 300-1 is based on extractive,
cold-dry method and uses NDIR modules, which measure continuously,
selectively and highly accurately within the ppm range.
NO2 is catalytically converted into NO for true NOx measurements.
Oxygen analysis is based on zirconium oxide cell, paramagnetic cell or “long-life”
- Standardised 19″ racks are mounted in a steel metal enclosure with fixing eylets for wall mounting.
- Complete gas conditioning using electrical gas cooler with automatic condensate draining pump, with high-grade sample gas filtration for separation of water, tar and dirt.
- Sample flow monitoring and alarm, with auto-zero and auto-span calibration.
- RS 485 for data communication and 8 channel, user free configurable analog outputs 4 … 20 mA, self powered
- Air conditioned weather proof enclosure (for outdoor mounting)
|CO||(infrared) 0 … 30,000 ppm|
|CO2||(infrared) 3 … 30 %|
|O2||(electrochemical or ZrO2 or paramagnetic) 0 … 25 %|
|NO||(infrared) 0 … 5,000 ppm|
|NO2||catalytic conversion in NO with min. 90% effectiveness of the converter 500 … 1,000 ppm|
|SO2||(infrared) 0 … 5,000 ppm|
|HC||(infrared) 0 … 1,000 ppm|
|Dimensions and other data|
|Display||backlit, graphical LCD|
|Weight||approx. 88lbs. to 264lbs. (40 … 120 kg), depending on system configuration and construction|